Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Nic and Melanie had a party at their house for Halloween. We all decided to dress as characters from the movie Tropic Thunder. A lot of people came in really great costumes. It was the most fun I've had on Halloween in a long long time.
Jeff as Les Grossman (Tom Cruise) He really ended up looking like him. It was all in the hair. He grew his hair out for 4 weeks so he could shave it like a balding guy's hair.
Part of the G5 dance
Jeff and me as Tugg Speedman (Ben Stiller) after he kills the panda
Melanie as Jeff Portnoy (Jack Black) She wrapped towels around her waist so she'd be fat. She even had jellybeans. She kept saying she needed a bat. It's one of the grossest parts of the movie when he takes a bite out of the bat while it's still alive!
Nic as Kevin Sandusky, he had glasses, but didn't have them on for the picture
Jim was Useless Knowledge Man. When Jeff told me, I said How's that different from everyday?? When I saw him I realized it was tights and a cape.
BooRay the Boxer was YodaJeff's Evil Monkey pumpkinMy Haunted House pumpkinNic and Mel's drunk pumpkin

No comments: