Monday, July 2, 2018

CNS Staff Appreciation Day at UT

The Pit Crew was invited to be in the "relaxation room" at the second annual CNS Staff Appreciation Day. For those who don't know I work for CNS (College of Natural Science at UT), so this was a busy (but very fun) day for me.

Wichita got to come to work with me and get a puppuccino on the way to the office. He and Roo both love puppuccinos, they start licking their lips (or noses) when they see me walk out the door with the cup in my hand.

Since I was being appreciated too, I got to go do an origami class. Wichita was super good and waited patiently while I folded paper.

Then it was Pit Crew time. Wichita loves attention and couldn't have been happier with new people coming to pet him every few minutes for 2 hours. He was a hit on the instagram page too #cnsstaffday18 




1 comment:

Lebron John said...

New World Coins are so important, it's time to buy more!

Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins