Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hill Country Ride for AIDS

I decided to do the Hill Country Ride for AIDS this year. It's a one day 100 mile ride through the Texas Hill Country to raise money for local Austin non-profit organizations that provide services for people affected by AIDS.

Since this is a fundraising event, I have signed up to raise $500 by ride day – April 30, 2011. This is where you come in. I need your support! You can go to my personal rider page and donate online.

As a little incentive, each person who donates $25 or more will be invited to a pre-race dinner on April 16th, the evening before The Rookie Triathlon. It'll be a relaxing evening of good, healthy food, and much more fun than sitting at home worrying about the race.

I didn't make Shayla do it, just strongly encouraged her!

No comments: